Can I complain about the flagging system here?

Yes it does. OP was referencing what I was quoting and I said Speed Runs were “Out” and Fortnites (as in Battle Royales) were in. Literally meaning Speed Runs aren’t popular and aren’t worth pursuing while battle royales are. How is that not relevant?

Sorry that I attempted to have fun with him while still offering some information. At least I didn’t completely derail the thread.

1 Like

That is spam, its was a response that was careless and short. If you would have actually explained what you meant by it like you just did, then it wouldnt have been flagged.

Just make sure your responses are informitive and have sufficent information and I doubt you’ll have an issue. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I can see your point but at the same time it directly highlights the problem. If I’m going to have my post flagged because it was “careless and short” then everyone else should have theirs flagged too. Especially the people whose short comments are truly meaningless to the conversation.

I do use the flag button when I think it’s appropriate, but it seems like nobody actually looks at the flag. I just wish the rules were enforced on all offenders, especially in the public sections of the dev forums. If my post is spammy, fine. But everyone else who has comments in the same vein should also be dealt with.

2 Likes

No, you cannot complain amount moderation issues publicly on the devforums.

3 Likes

Oof. I was intending for this to be more broad of a question and should probably remove my examples then. I already asked to have this thread locked so hopefully it will be…

3 Likes

This post was flagged as spam, how? I was the first post? I also added a question that no one else added, I was falsely flagged…

3 Likes

Requested by topic creator as answer was provided. Always feel free to reach out to the Developer Engagement Team for feedback on why posts may or may not have been hidden/deleted.