Can i get fog to affect the skybox?

Hello! So i have this game and for the most part its going to be constantly night time (maybe a toggle for day, I’m not sure yet) And i want the fog to be this nice cool blue color to signify like a cold atmosphere, and when the night time stuff is off it looks like this, and it looks pretty great!

but when its night time the sky sticks out like a sore thumb

i want the fog to at least affect the sky a little bit so its a coolish blue like the fog, but i haven’t found a way to do that, I’ve tried using an atmosphere but it just makes the fog black and i don’t want that, and i don’t want to use a smoke emitter because in my experience those lag pretty bad.
i know i could just edit the daytime skybox into a cold night time look and mess with the settings, but i want to make sure there’s no other way to do this before i go through the hassle of doing that

so you want a colored atmosphere (in short, fog that affect sky too), that work at night too right?

1 Like

This definitely explains some things, but its not exactly what i want, its still a bit too dark in a sense? the effect it gives off is a bit weird too, but thanks for helping though! ill be sure to keep this info in mind >:3

try playing with color and decay, as well as Haze and Glare, should do the job (and density too)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.