Can i get hired to do stuff like GFX for Games?

I do blender, modeling, coding etc. I have only been paid 2-3 times for the gfx that i do and now i am wondering if i can get hired, or get constant commisions for my work. I’ve been doing all of mine for free for a LONG time and only as of recently games and some yts have came to me for my gfx. I just dk how to advertise or if there is a market for it.

(I have a lot more)

10 Likes

if you go to hiddendevs on discord(something like that) I think you can get hired pretty fast I mean those gfx are insane

2 Likes

I used to see on twitter a lot of people posting their GFX artworks, maybe you could try there? If not, then you can take a look at the Talent Hub and maybe make your portfolio there.

i recommend you do some more research before making a post. Talent hub already exists as stated by the guy above

Alright thanks. Ill look into it. Somehow i had no idea that existed

These GFXs look VERY GOOD AND REALISTIC! You can definitely get hired by someone for games! Nice job on them!

1 Like

I’m just not too familiar with doing applications or seeing who is available for hire ON roblox. It is just a bit strange. Hopefully i can pick up some sort of traction towards my work since i do believe i have something good going on.

1 Like