Can I have a dummy without clothes in my game?

Hello!

I want to have a blank grey dummy for my game’s tutorial, is it allowed? Sometimes blank NPCs are removed from the toolbox for nudity, does this actually violate Roblox’s TOS?

This is what it would look like, but R6:

If it does violate Roblox’s TOS, any ideas of what I could do instead?

1 Like

No, Roblox does not allow this for more information read the following answers below the post

2 Likes

Thanks for that.

Yeah, I was just planning on having a blank dummy that doesn’t have a gender, race etc. Just a humanoid-type figure haha.

Yes, maybe just to be 100% safe put some boxers on him, but if you leave him without clothes do not put the color pink or that he looks like a person

Hmm, I could just use Roblox’s jumpsuit but I’m not sure where I would get the template.

If You want to use the classic template it should be that
Roblox_Blue_Shirt - Roblox

1 Like

Yeah, not sure if I wanna use blue or just randomize it though. Do you have a list of the template links?

not really, maybe look for people on roblox who have the classic roblox template and then clone it to studio and get the t-shirt id

1 Like

Please don’t comment if you have no proof

@7z99 This is against Community Rules and people get warns for it all the time.

For some reason they take this to mean the default avatar.

1 Like

not really, because I think it refers to coloring it pink, or in colors that go to represent humans,
Honestly, there are so many games that use the default roblox style, and they have never been moderated
in fact as or suggested to be 100% sure I said to use for example boxers

Just because someone else has done it doesn’t mean you should too :tm:

Then don’t do that, if it breaks the rules.

ok thanks for the correction, I understood something else by reading the roblox tos, and also by comparing it to reality (Roblox games)
I edited my solution message in order to give correct information.

1 Like

I feel like this is a heavily context-based rule, as all moderation typically is. Speaking personally, I was moderated for uploading a ghost enemy that was a solid colour without clothing but had that moderation appealed because the character wasn’t actually designed, context-wise, as attempting to represent an inappropriately dressed avatar.

It’s fairly circumstantial and not a hard-and-fast rule.

2 Likes

Does that mean that I would get in trouble for all of these?
If so, then I have a lot of work to do.

Probably not, because they aren’t one solid color. Then again, it’s subjective.

1 Like

So I should just avoid colour combinations that would suggest nudity?

1 Like

Yeah, I would say that based on what you showed, the NPCs look like they have clothes with the colours they have. Plus, an iconic, clothes-less icon of Roblox is the noob, uploading a noob to the website wouldn’t be disallowed.

I was thinking more of a single, non-skin tone colour. I was warned for uploading an R6 NPC that was just blank grey which was the point of this topic initially.

1 Like