Can I have cigars and ashtrays as props in my game?

I want to add a table with several smoking cigars on it as a prop to my game. It servers no purpose other than being decoration. Will it be fine with moderation, otherwise what age rating should my game be to be able to keep this prop?
Here’s an image of the setpiece:
setpiece

PS I was not really sure which category to put this in, so I put it in building support.

1 Like

Make sure you check the community standards . I am fairly sure this comes under “regulated goods” as such;

If it’s just a decoration, I wouldn’t risk anything that that is against / close to breaking the community standards.

4 Likes

Something like this would most likely only be applicable in a 17+ Experience, I would read the guidelines that go with those type of games.

3 Likes

since u obviously cant have that since its depiction and thats against guidelines, u can keep it either empty or with a bit of ash so its understandably an ashtray for who knows what one is while still not being obvious

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.