Can I have some feed back on my game Infinity Ops please?

I am currently working on a FPS called Infinite Ops and I’m just about done, team death match is finally ready, all I need to do now is add all the scripts and other things to the free for all side of things. so please give some feed back, it would be really appreciated, I’ve been making games for at least 2 years or so, but no one plays or knows about my games so I thought I`d advertise my creation for some feed back. i still have to make a icon and thumbnail.

Thanks, Xciro

https://www.roblox.com/games/7460724107/Infinity-Ops

4 Likes

the experience is private, might wanna fix that

1 Like

image_2021-09-16_212800
Not sure how I can give feedback yet, but keep up the good work. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have the same problem, sorry I can’t help.

Oh lol sorry about that, ill fix it real quick gimme a second

1 Like

Fixed it!, i also made a few tweaks to the info and the game earlier, tell me what you guys think :grinning:

I fixed it!, Tell me what you guys think, ive made a few tweaks to the info and the game so enjoy! :grinning:

I just played it for a bit, and I can say I am impressed. However, upon spawning into the game lobby for team deathmatch, you spawn inside the ceiling, and cannot go downwards.

Other than that, this game is amazing.

Beautiful main menu, very good looking, and easy on the eyes. The loading times are a bit… slow, but, it is again, other than that, an amazing game. :smiley:

Keep up the great work.

oh, Thank You so much!!! :grinning: Are you able to show me what happens in a video of the ceiling thing?

1 Like

because it doesnt do it when i join, and which gamemode did you experience the problem?

1 Like

Of course!
Sadly, I already left, and the load times would cause it to take quite a while, but I am sure if you try it yourself, you may be able to recreate the bug.

I clicked on the TDM, and then spawned after hearing a bunch of reload sounds over and over again (Not sure if that is a bug), inside the ceiling. I am unsure if this was just a glitch on my side or a game glitch; When I get the time, I can join again and figure it out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Use guiInsert, I think thats what its called

oh, the reload sounds are part of the game, you would of heard music and saw a radio with notes emmiting from it with a pc next to it, the reload sound is a short video of gun safety I found in the videos section of the tool box lol, but when you said you spawn in the ceiling did it have something to do with sort of seeing the same building beneath you?

Sure did. If so, was it intentional?

1 Like

What do you mean? lol, i have no idea what that is.

yea, its suppose to make it look like a reflection, i think i should’ve made the parts reflective in property instead lol i will do that.

but yea it was intentional lol

Oh and is there a free way to help the game get noticed and clicked on other than ads lol

i dont think peopl click them any more tbh lol

Roblox has some core ui that overlaps/ dosnt allow a developer or player to change normally, like the topbar. In every ScreenGUI there is an option called IgnoreGuiInset, which ignores it, making your backgroup full screen and not having that small gap on the top!

1 Like