Can I link to a youtube stream ingame?

I was wondering if i could link to a stream on youtube that I own INGAME, since I will be hosting a huge 100 player last to leave server event, and I would like people to see what goes on behind the scenes of the event all while participating ingame.

All I know is that linking youtube accounts are fine, just curious about a live stream itself.

(note that the stream will contain occasional profanity, no offensive language)

Thanks!

1 Like

It’s possible using EditableImage & some backend stuff, but you won’t be able to use it in game

2 Likes

No, what i meant is if that I could link to a youtube stream without being moderated or warned, not embed a youtube stream lol.

What is an editable image anyways?

Nuh, I don’t think it will get moderated, you should be good

EditableImage is a feature currently in beta that allows u to manipulate image pixels, very cool if u wanna look into it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lNmA9WATqQU

1 Like

use PolicyService:GetPolicyInfoForPlayerAsync(player) if you are unsure when using Youtube is allowed.
i have zero idea in what cases players don’t have perms to view Youtube links, but here’s the API for this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.