Can I make a sign-in page for a laptop in the game that you encounter?

So if you don’t really understand what I’m saying:
I was thinking of beggining a puzzle game called “Password” where you would be put into different rooms, and in each one you have to write in the correct Password from hints scattered around. If you do get it correct you have to search through files for the door code which is something like “1912” or “18921” and you would write it in and escape, but no matter how many times I warn players not to write in their real password for the page once you encounter the first laptop I’m still afraid they will, and I don’t know if this is allowded by roblox ToC.

Here is a screenshot of what I mean on the main puzzle screen: (Example, not finished product)

• Allowded to make.
  • Not allowded to make.

0 voters

1 Like

i suggest using the search bar cause this post has been made before, today

some players might put they’re real passwords. What might get you banned.

1 Like

Those are different. He is making a create account page, while I am making a simple sign-in

1 Like

its the same idea, same thing.

Even if 90% of the GUI is telling you not to?

1 Like

Yes, some players might be 5 (Like 99% of roblox players) And cannot read.

Yikes, well that ruins the point of my game.

1 Like

Then, you should change you’re idea or abandon it.

That’s what I’m trying to do but roblox is not letting me delete it. T_T

1 Like

Roblox let you delete it … Only you don’t want it.

If it doesn’t store any recently entered passwords anywhere and only accepts one specific password, it might not get you banned.

I’ve seen many room escape games before use a login screen which only accepts one password that can be found in hints, and then once the password is right, you gain access to controls like opening securely-locked doors, viewing notes, journal entries, and stuff, so in my perspective it should not get you banned or put you at a high risk of being banned/having your game removed.

I mean, it’s a login screen that only accepts a specific password programmed into the game and should say “incorrect password” if incorrect, so it SHOULDN’T be put at a high risk of getting you banned/your game removed, right?

By the way you should rename “password” to “PIN” or “code” if you only accept numbers.

1 Like

If it is clear that you are not asking for the Roblox password than you should be fine. Perhaps make it a 4 digit number so it cannot be the Roblox password?

2 Likes

Great idea actually. I’ll set it to 6 letters though because they are generally codes like 2hJs13 or etc. So yeah, that sounds great!

1 Like