Can i put Obama in my game?

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to do an obama boss fight game.

2. What is the issue? Include enough details if possible!
    I heard that it’s against the Tos of Roblox to recreate presidents such as obama,but then i saw
    a lot of obama related games not getting banned so i don’t know if it’s right or not to do that

3. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    I searched in google if roblox let me do that but i couldn’t find anything.

2 Likes

should be fine as long as it is not inappropriate

1 Like

Obama pyramid is considered inappropiate?

1 Like

this exists so it should be fine for you to make it too Obama Boss Battle - Roblox

1 Like

Ok thx for awnsering so fast xd

2 Likes

If another game did something violating TOS, it doesn’t mean that your game certainly wont be deleted. Sometimes some games don’t get deleted, but yours can.

2 Likes

Even still, I think roblox has bigger problems than an obama boss fight

1 Like

Obama has rights like Roblox players do. TOS does not allow the depiction of celebrities and real people, unless it’s a non-biased historical context in very specific guidelines. Andrew Tate boss fight is an example of a well made boss fight game, that violates that rule. A really good example is the Obunga meme, this is a meme subject to moderation at any time, while also, it does exist in some popular Roblox games.

Unfortunately, you cannot add Obama to your game because he has political immunity.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.