Can I reference TikTok in my game?

Hello,

I was working on my VC game and I was thinking of adding green screens to it and make a tiktok hashtag about the game , so to share the hashtag I wanted to add the tiktok logo in game and the hashtag name , that way people know how to support the game on other platforms

To my knowledge roblox has banned tiktok from the entire platform , if you upload the logo of it you might get a warning, but I haven’t heard anyone getting these kind of warnings and I also find some models of the TikTok logo on the toolbox , so my question is…

Can I add these models?

sure you can add that

and roblox hasnt banned tiktok as far as im aware, they have their own tiktok account and regularly interact with the roblox tiktok community

https://tiktok.com/@Roblox

3 Likes

Oh uhm , my game just got banned…

2 Likes

I’m not blaming it on you anyways. Roblox moderation goes wrong as always…

3 Likes

are you sure it was because of the tiktok logo?

I guess Roblox is kind of iffy on tik tok and other forms of social media being referenced. If you were giving a link in game to your socials I think that’s fine but referencing content on tik tok might not go to well with moderation. Or it was Roblox moderation being Roblox moderation. (Seriously they need to step up their game.)

I only have studio access to the game , I do not actually own it , but I asked my friend to check his messages and emails and tell me why the game got banned and he said it was for the logo. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t lie to me when it comes to these things.

1 Like

Well I don’t see why they have a tiktok account then