Can I use Apple Leaders as characters and Apple Products as props?

Greetings! I am cresting a live event for my next game, and I want to use Tim Cook and Craig Federighi as characters who resolve server issues?
Tim Cook, CEO of Apple:

Craig Federighi, Senior Software Developer @ Apple:

I personally see no issues with using them as characters for a one time event, but what about using the Mac Studio, which will save the entire world with its M1 Ultra chip. I personally do not want to make a Pear company within my game, as I believe that it is a strange thing to do when Apple Products are known more.

Would appreciate if you can resolve this for me.
Thanks in advance!

2 Likes

You can’t use the identical design or real face, but sure you can make a blocky replication

3 Likes

Could I call them Tim Cook and Craig Federighi?

If I were you I would just make the apple a pear or something.

I really don’t want to do this lol.

No, I think you would rather call them Co Funders or Great inventors, like how they call Kim Jon un suprieme leader

1 Like

Everyone will understand pears or bananas, it’s like a meme

3 Likes

I doubt anybody is going to play or enjoy your game more because you include Apple in your game.

To be safe, I’d never use a company or product you don’t have permission to use in your games.

1 Like

When it comes to Apple, I wouldn’t take any chances tbh.

Your choice though. Its not like you can really get in contact with them directly.

My suggestion is that you change the following to something similar to the lines of this:

• Apple turns into Pear
  • Tim Cook, CEO of Apple turns into Ben Baker, CEO of Pear
  • Craig Federighi, Senior Software Developer @ Apple turns into Dave Frederick, Senior Software Developer @ Pear

Just some suggestions. I made the names similar purposely so it would be obvious that it was inspired by Apple.

1 Like

Im pretty sure my friend would probably not be too happy if I used that name as Pear’s CEO lol.

1 Like

Whoops, I guess I missed that paragraph. Ok.

1 Like

Their persons and names are an odd thing to use that I’ve no knowledge of how it would be handled legally, but using Apple name, logo, branding or designs will fall under intellectual property violations per roblox community standards. GTA made a gag with the iFruit Phone, no problem with that.

3 Likes