Can I use HWID or IP or both ban systems without getting my game taken down?

As you read from the title I’ m questioning myself if I should use bans such as IP and HWID without roblox banning me or taking down my game for that, I don’ t know if the T.O.S says anything about these bans but I just wanted to know because I feel like unless the exploiter has a vpn and an HWID spoofer or an executor that launches roblox with another HWID they won’ t be able to just make an alternative account and exploit on it. Obviously the other option is making a strong anti-cheat but that won’ t stop them from making an Alternative Account and just figure out a work around for the anti-cheat.
Edit: I realized I’ m so lazy that I probably never will make a game that big to attract exploiters so the solution is to sit back and sleep :stadium:

I don’t think you can HWID/IP ban in Roblox because it isn’t possible

I could use some website that tells me the HWID or IP of the user using game:HttpGet
But again we have the rules watching me

Neither would make a very good impression. They’re both avoidable and exploiters will go through the trouble of bypassing those systems regardless.

You can’t use game:HttpGet because that’s an exploiter only function also I’m fairly sure if you did do that you’d have to abide by COPPA laws

But consider a random kid using a weak executor and has no knowdlege of that it would at least stop him

What? I remember using it before

What are the COPPA laws? Could you send me a website explaining them?

You want to risk your game just to ban a random kid that would put your script in his auto-exec? Thats dumb as hell bro.

2 Likes

What you have to do is make the exploier require a function with that

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.