Can members post in Developer Hub without post approval?

The description is confusing. It says all forum users can create topics but then it says members need to use post approval. Which one is correct?

6 Likes

Wait I also confuse about this problem, is it need a post approval badge or need to go through the post-approval team and you just say that “use post approval” so I think it makes the member much more confuse when you say that.

Well for me I think the topic needs to be approved by the Post-approval team so that member cannot use this topic ask spam or other things that is not related to Developer Hub.

2 Likes

It states that it is for all forum users, because Members can see the category when creating a new topic.

If Members couldn’t see the category, then it would have stated that only Regular+ is able to create topics there.

P.S: Post Approval is getting removed, so from September 15th, Members will no longer be able to post in Platform Feedback categories.

This is to imply that #discussion is invisible when logged out which is the case. So it isn’t that.

Im aware but the wording is confusing, is it “all members can post topics” or “all regulars can post topics but members need post approval while it is still around”

2 Likes