Can my game include "Discord" link?

Hello, I’m here because I want to ask, if it’s possible to have “Discord” word or discord server link in my Roblox game? (Discord link like this: “.gg/{name}”), because I saw it in some games, and when I started searching in Forum, everyone saying that you can’t do that.

( I don’t know from which game is this, because it’s not my screenshots, sorry :\ )

2 Likes

From what I know, You’re only allowed to display the following platforms inside your roblox game

1. Twitch
  2. Twitter
  3. Youtube

You can see more information here

2 Likes

You can use PolicyService to check whether or not the user is allowed to see Discord links.

3 Likes

By the way, this is great idea, I can just make so it would check if player can see links or not.
But, what if I have a Discord Verification with already scripted Discord Bot, etc.
Is it okay? Because you can only get to the Verification Page using Discord Bot on the Server.
So, then player is already registered?

1 Like

I am not 100% sure if verification through Discord is allowed.

However, Roblox has promoted games with such features in the past, including in their recent Events, so just based on that, Roblox appears to be fine with it.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for letting me know. I’ll try making it with PolicyService :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.