Can my game still make robux if it has guns from a off-platform game?

I’m working on this game and it needs gun models. So I look in the toolbox for some gun meshes, and find this nice kit full of cool looking guns. But the model name says that these guns are taken from Battlefield 4.
Can my game still make robux if I use these models? Could the battlefield gods strike my game down?
Right now, I’m thinking I can use these models without problems, due to the fact the guns are on the toolbox in the first place. But I’d like to be sure of this before a feud could arise.
I’ve tried googling this to no avail. Help is appreciated.

3 Likes

If they are directly taken from Battlefield 4, you cannot use them.

2 Likes

It will make robux in the same way as any other game would. Unless the guns get deleted, and in turn, your game, it will usually stay up. Especially if the guns are not published by you and can be found in other games.

3 Likes

Don’t use the model and report it for abuse, don’t risk DMCA issues.

1 Like

It can still make Robux, sure you CAN get taken down, but realistically EA would have to interfere. Do I think they care about the models of a 10 year old shooter? Nah not really. Use your discretion.

Battlefield 3 >>>>>>

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who helped.
I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s safe to use, largely because I saw a popular game named ‘town’ use the same gun kit as me (or atleast some of the same models), and that game has been around for a fair bit yet still has gamepasses up for sale. So yeah, it’s safe.

2 Likes

It’s not?? The game just isn’t popular enough for Battlefield 4’s staff to notice it. I mean it’s your choice, it’s not me who’ll get terminated.

You shouldn’t break the rules just because someone else is doing it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.