Can My Shelf Have Some Details?

Hi I Made Shelf For Building I Came Here If You Want Some Details On It (1) My Shelf - Roblox Check It

2 Likes

I don’t recommend publishing your models to the catalog for other people to look at it, by doing this you grant anyone the right to use it in-game without credit to you.

1 Like

It’s too late for that now. :eyes:

I think the books could be moved forward and be changed to a material like sand. The swinging doors are also misaligned a little bit.

4 Likes

Needs a bit more detail. The books being like fused looks wrong, try rounding some corners. (Easy to do with this Stravant GapFill and Extrude Plugin)

1 Like

Use proper woodgrain it has to go the long way on a part
Here is a tutorial that also has a link to a plugin that will fix it Roblox Dev Tip #1: Woodgrain Tutorial - YouTube

1 Like

@LumenNoir and @ImTheBuildGuy theses plug ins look pretty useful going to use them in Saturday.

2 Likes

@Tacodude017 @ImTheBuildGuy @Crazedbrick1 this may had toke a while but did i did better? if you think is good i will close this topic if you want to see it please head to the link shelf test 2.0 - Roblox

Yes, yes it does look better! It looks much more detailed and is overall nicer. Good job.

Thanks! I Will Wait For The Others If They Dont Reply Untill Like Early 2022 i will close the topic

1 Like