Can no longer open my game in studio. Freezes application

I needed to do a global find/replace on my scripts. My experience has hundreds of scripts that were affected. Since I did this, I can no longer access my studio experience; The application is totally locked up. Other collaborators on my project are able to, but I am not:

I did this about 3-4 days ago, and have not been able to join since. I’ve let it sit for about 4 hours. What are my options?

Computer specs:
dxdiag_2023-12-19_11-17-21

1 Like

Took about 7 hours, and I can now access the place. The changes that I did were visible to all other collaborators minutes (seconds?) after I did them. It seems that a large find/replace forces all modified scripts to be opened in the editor, locking it up entirely. Whoever wrote the UI library that studio uses needs a talking to–It’s pretty slow.

It’s Qt if you’re wondering. Performance should increase with the new UI updates coming next year

sames happening to me but when i get help in the devforum people just be rude to me,

i worked this one script that is important and i forgot to back up my code so now i have to start over

Thanks for the report! Could you include a microprofiler dump?