Can not move in my game

For whatever reason players in my game are unable to move. I have not added any scripts into the game at all. The only thing in the game is a map, nothing more. I’ve tried checking if the walkspeed was the issue and it wasn’t. The player isn’t anchored or anything either. I am not using a StarterCharacter or anything, just the normal player.

In the Players properties (in the Explorer), is the CharacterAutoLoads set to Enabled/True?

Not sure what it could be. Maybe the Humanoid’s HipHeight, but I doubt it based on info from the post.

The player not moving could be due to…

• Anchored part
  • Humanoid HipHeight too low
  • Controls disabled through the Controls Module
  • Character not loaded in
    • This should be obvious as the character wouldn’t be there at all, only the camera I think.
  • A bug unrelated to the above or something I’m forgetting

Did the map have any scripts? You said you haven’t added any, but there could’ve been one if it was from the ToolBox.

No, the map is fully custom and I also searched explorer for any scripts, the CharacterAutoLoads property is also set to True. The HipHeight is as it should be and the character is loading in.

1 Like

It fixed itself for some reason. Have no idea how it did or how it even broke in the first place.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.