Can players still be banned because of the exploit going round?

Does anyone know if its safe to public your games yet? Im talking about exploiters joining your game and getting your account banned, the new thing going round.

I don’t know, I didn’t heard that, but I think that would be impossible!

It’s not actually not too far-fetched at all. If a game has no age rating, it is automatically marked as 18+. These exploiters would take advantage of this and inject a script inside one’s Roblox game that would play a very inappropriate animation, take a screen shot, send it to Roblox support (claiming the owner added this animation themselves), and wait for the account to be deleted.

@GumGumHTP
Regarding your question, I am unsure if these exploiters are still going around and attacking any games, but Roblox is aware of these exploits and would most likely be willing to lift player bans. I’d say that it’s ok to make your game public, as this exploit primarily targets popular or wealthy developers. If your game does happen to get taken down and you lose your account, you can send an email to appeals@roblox.com.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.