Can somebody help with my shirt?

So today I just uploaded a shirt that my dad made a long time ago in real life. I took that shirt and uploaded it on Roblox using Customuse which is really useful when making clothing. I wanted to see what you guys think of it.
cool
But there’s a problem, when I uploaded it and went into a game it shows on my screen that its on me but on other people screens and on my profile page, it shows that it isn’t on me and it looks like I’m just wearing a shirt, here’s another picture.

Did I actually just waste 10 robux on a shirt that’s not even going to be able to be processed through roblox? There’s no way, they didn’t even give me back my 10 since they discarded it like a piece of rubble. :cry:
Capture

How long has it been since you uploaded it? Could take a few hours or days for it to appear.

Also, don’t go onto other threads asking people for help on something unrelated. That’ll just make people annoyed, and less likely to help you. Someone will give an answer eventually, you just need to be patient.

I released my shirt around 9:30 in the morning and when I uploaded different shirts a while back. It only took around 3 to 4 minutes to be processed. I’m just worried because I would be very upset if my shirt were to be taken off the platform. The shirt is original and I didn’t steal anyone else’s work (well unless you consider replicating your dad’s custom shirt and putting it on ROBLOX) Also, I will never again

Ok so I figured out that my shirt was actually taken off the roblox page a little later, which is a total bummer because I didn’t steal anyones work nor do any thing inappropriate. It’s fine though, we all go through ups and downs in our life.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.