Can someone explain how this is possible?

I don’t know is this is the right place to post this so I am sorry if it’s not. Some how my ad has 43k clicks for only 2200 robux… I have no clue how this is possible as I ran this same ad before for 700 robux and it only got 400 clicks, also my game only has 2000 visits so I don’t know if the 43k clicks are even real, last time when I ran it for 700 the game got 500 visits so I feel like it should get a lot more then 2000 from 43k clicks. I assume this is some type of bug.

2 Likes

This is most likely bugged either that or you just have an insanely good ad and a not to good game thumbnail, name, description etc which does not attract people to actually play…

2 Likes

Whenever you throw a bid on an ad, you’re competing with people who are also running an ad at the same time you are. Could have gotten lucky and had little competition in that exact timeframe so your bid stretched further.
I’d believe the stats! It’s good research to know your ad is a success, but now you should diagnose why all those clicks aren’t turning into plays.

Yeah idk, last time when i ran this same ad most of the clicks turned into plays (400 clicks and got 500 visits out of it) but i havent really seen a insane increase from the 43k

This is highly likely to be a bug. Every person I’ve seen get 10%+ CTR has said its bugged out.