Can we ensure Community resources/tutorials are of a good quality

There is not really much point having a lounge category for members and a lounge category for regulars, and even when I was a member I respected the lunge category was regular exclusive. its a good place to have off topic discussions without spammy or aggressive posts.

Remember members can now reply in discussion without post approval - so if you want to discuss more roblox related issues thats always a good place to discuss them.

1 Like

I noticed that relatively low-quality community resources are still a thing (I don’t mean offense to new members).

I do have suggestion, though this might require a change to Discourse:

What-if rather than showing the topics with the latest activity, instead show the topics with, say, the most likes gained within the past few days?

Something like that might help keep high-quality posts on top.

1 Like

I hate to bump this, however in the past week or so I have personally noticed this become an even larger issue and now i’m on the breaking point.

Id be surprised if 40% of posts made in the category actually stay up,

It has become the garbage bin of the forum, with every other post being either crap, irrelevant or completely against the category whatsoever.

Now I know the argument, ‘Just flag the post’ But the only way this problem will be solved is pulling it out by the roots, and having seen people repeatedly make posts not worthy of the catagory, it is evident flagging these posts is not having a longer term affect.

At this point I honestly don’t care what the solution is, but the way the catagory currently is is not working for anyone.

sorry if this post seems like a a rant (it kind of is) but i’m honestly just sick of every time I open the forum seeing crap posting in a catagory that was once my favourite.

5 Likes