Can We Make Blood?

Can We Make Realistic Blood? Does It Break Roblox Rules?
And Alot Of Red Blood

8 Likes

It doesn’t have to be extreme. Please note that adding blood means you can’t make your game available on XBOX.

14 Likes

Minor effects of blood is fine, however do set your limits. Following are examples of games which were moderated for their ‘bloody’ content.

• Blood Flow: Contained obvious blood splatter and displacement of body parts.
  • Blood Engine: Blood splatter.

Avoid blood splatter, broken limbs with gore details, or anything that’s literally displaying a gore-like injury.

3 Likes

Doesn’t Piggy have blood in it?

1 Like

No Piggy Does Not Have Blood In It
I Never Saw

What About A Gunshot Wound?
Wich Makes Lots Of Blood

Blood will be OK if it’s not too much but you should make a feature where people can turn blood off for younger kids.

5 Likes

If that feature is available, then it should automatically be OFF, as ROBLOX is based off of a community of younger kids.

6 Likes

Field Trip Z is an example of a game with mild blood usage. Hope that answers your question.

1 Like

I’ve seen games with blood in it and they pass Roblox rules

Ask yourself if you would let your kid play something.

A game where blood is s cylinder scaling up? Meh, whatever, my kid will be fine

A game where when you kill a guy their bloody intestine ends up on your screen? No thank you

6 Likes

I felt literally sick reading that :face_vomiting:

You’re right, but it still should be toggleable, even if it is light. Some people don’t want a single cell of blood in a game.

But most kids LOVE blood though…

Are you sure about blood splatter? I know phantom forces has blood splatter if you get a kill near a wall.

Make it toggleable and keep the default as off and users can turn them on if they want but you can’t add your game to xbox if you add blood

I don’t think that’s true, maybe that was just you. There’s a reason why the ESRB rates games with extreme blood as Mature (17+). It’s also disturbing and could potentially risk ROBLOX’s PR if parents see their kids playing a game with exploding intestines and bloody spines.

tl;dr: Blood is fine, it’s basic bodily function, but if you crank it up to 11 you’re going to get your game or account moderated.

Piggy doesn’t really have blood, besides the title on the start screen

1 Like

i think theyre only deleted because their sole purpose was blood.