Is there any limits for blood in ROBLOX?

Basically, im making a game, it wont have GORE, only blood.
The issue is that i dont know how much blood is too much, and what quality\color\transparency blood should be to get approved? I searched for and looked at thousands of similiar questions and topics, but no straight answer. Some say that any little puddle of blood is unacceptable, others say that theres no limit. If you know something about this, please tell me it in the reply section down below. Any tip is appreciated

Adding blood is okay, but only if the blood isn’t the main feature in the game + you have an option to disable/ not see it[from everyone], and don’t make it look too realistic, such as the entire process of bleeding,etc.

If it’s a simple blood stain when you’re a soldier and you get killed/hit, I believe it’s okay. [Following the terms I said above].

But if you want to be 100% sure ,check here-

If your game is available on X-box, then you sadly can’t have blood in your game

Mind don’t make the asset names bloody (don’t contain any words at all, best if just a few letters), otherwise sure ban.

The blood will get sprayed on the walls as soon as player is hit, there will be no blood particles at all.
Thanks for the reply! I’ll be sure to check everything you guys send

I think if it’s not exaggerated it should be good (just add a toggle feature for blood)

Oh, you mean the red paint :wink:

Add a red paint warning, don’t make fatalities and other crazy stuff, don’t focus on the blood, and don’t make your game playable on console.

Gotta… hahah… paint the walls!