Can we remove UGC items from players?

Hello guys, I am currently making a game in R15 and I already made some animations in R15 but I just realized UGC items are runing the experience of my game, is there any way to remove UGC items wore by the players ?

Heres an exemple, my body is weird with my UGC hoodie on

and when I remove it, my body is normal

if you can help me, I’ll appreciate it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perhaps you could try to remove all accessories inside the player’s character.

Actually, it seems like the problem in your case is the layered clothing. There is a setting to disable layered clothing in game settings.

That would remove their hair… I’ve tried it before with my game.

That’s true, but that is not a problem when the game is set in the first person. Which I assume it is, based on the screenshots.
Actually, I think you could simply check for its AccessoryType, which is something I just realized. If it’s set to hair, you keep it.

yeah but, its multiplayer, I need a way to remove only UGC items, and not accessory

Try this:

or maybe a way to have my character in a normal way like in doors

in doors my avatar is perfect, but in my game, the ugc is weird does someone know why ?

When in first person, make all accessories transparent on local

I have a concept for how you could potentially do it but executing it might be a little tricky. Basically you can use HttpService to look through their avatar data and check all of the accessories on their avatar if it’s made by roblox, if not then you can delete that accessory. (Just check if it’s made by roblox through decoding the website to the accessory and getting data for that website and since there is a “Creator” name on the website it’ll make it much easier.)

eg.