Can we use the new anti-scam event links in our Roblox games?

Hi I was just thinking about adding a poster to my game saying that a person could get robux by going to the site
tinyurl.com/freerobux81
aka(tinyurl.com/freerobux81)
which was a link created by roblox for scam education purposes and was featured in the roblox education game Beat The Scammers.
Beat the Scammers! - Roblox
I am afraid that uploading an asset with this link may be flagged by a roblox staff member as an actual scam. And that is not my intention for posting the link
attached below is a screenshot of the link in the game from a sharkblox video at 8:35

video:
Roblox forgot to add prizes to this new event? - YouTube

2 Likes

I don’t see why you would need to do that but I wouldn’t risk it. Roblox bans innocent people all the time so I think they would ban somethhkng they thought wad an actual scam. They can be pretty clueless sometimes.

1 Like

Well, if you get warned, I think you can easily appeal, saying you’re making a game similar to the anti-scam-learning game.

Also, even though Roblox says “no mentioning Discord anywhere on Roblox”, there’s a sign in the game that mentions Discord, so I think it’s okay.

The reason they used Discord in that game was to show you that it can be a scam, so if they mention Discord but it’s for a good cause, then I think you having those links in your game is good, since you’re using it for a good cause.

What do you want to use those links for though?

1 Like

Just changed the title to make the topic go along with the theme of developer discussion

tinyurl isn’t whitelisted. Roblox can use this link obviously because they’re staff and they set this up with a specific intention: developers do not have that same grant.

Also, the title did not go along with the theme of Development Discussion. I’ve changed the title and recategorised the thread since it’s a relatively specific request for clarification.

If I worked at roblox I probably would moderate this game the instant I saw that sign, I’m not necessarily going to click on that link and check if it’s actually a scam. Besides for reasons other people gave why you can’t do it it looks extremely suspicious and I wouldn’t risk being moderated.

Don’t risk anything like it. Moderators don’t bother to check, and Roblox support will not help you. A very similar thing happened to me.