Can you pay 'partnered' people for ads that appear on what they make?

Hello, me and @Programmxr are working on a game together, and we came across a problem. We will allow certain users who play our game to “partner” with us. Our game will have user-generated content that they can make using audios and adding text and images onto the screen. Partners will be able to earn money from when ads appear on what they make. People pay robux to get ads on users content. The partners will be able to get a bit of the robux when an ad shows on what they make. Would we be allowed to send users a portion of the robux that we earn off of ads that show on their content?

After reading through the TOS, it looks like we are allowed to do this as long as we aren’t doing robux giveaways. I would like to ask you guys, as I might have not seen anything preventing us from doing this.

Thank you!

1 Like

can you elaborate please? I’m not sure what you mean

1 Like

Edited the post.

if they’re somewhat helping the game, either by ads etc. It’s not exactly giveaways. I don’t see how this isnt allowed besides the fact that they’re somehow benefiting the game?

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that this is allowed since a lot of games have banners, or an area where people can pay robux to put a photo or an ad of their choice. Yours seems similar to what that is so you should be in the clear.

1 Like