Can you sell experiences now?

So, from what I’ve seen many people on talent hub are selling their experiences (the entire project itself, not the access to the experience), and I’d like to do that too since I have many unused ones that are basically finished.

I’ve found an already existing topic covering this (Can i sell roblox games?), but while looking trough the new Roblox ToS I haven’t seen a mention of being eligible/not eligible to sell Roblox experiences.

The question I have is if you can sell experiences now since the old topic is outdated.
And if yes, where do I do that because the “Search Jobs” tab on talent hub doesn’t really fit into selling assets even trough people keep doing that.

1 Like

Can’t really help you but it might have been starting to become a thing starting about two years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucI5fOB8u3U
The only thing I could find and knew of that was related to this.

1 Like

just find someone whos willing to buy ur game there’s plenty of buyers who wanna buy wellmade games

1 Like

I know you cant sell groups, and I don’t think you can sell games either.

However…Nothing stops you from selling the company that owns the game (i think thats what bloxburg did)

1 Like

Where can I sell them trough? Is there a way to sell my experiences on Roblox or only off site?

Just have it paid access simple

He doesn’t mean that, he asked if he was able to sell the whole access to everything about the game, like studio access and stuff
So like when the experience has a new owner

1 Like

Trough a lot of people keep trying to sell their experiences on talent hub (which would be really stupid since it’s a site Roblox owns and they would know you did something against the ToS) and the ToS itself no longer says that selling experiences is bad, even trough it did in the past.