Canadian Armed Forces + Canada 1940's | {Looking For Trainers & Military Command Officers}

Please refrain from stealing any logos as I will have your account terminated and honestly its just a rude move to pull on someone who paid over 2k for these and is trying to run a group
Addedi

Canadian Armed Forces Trainer Job Listing

The Canadian Armed Forces are in need of trainers to help out in training people with the release of our new training base! These trainers will be given admin and will be tasked with hosting Physical Training’s.

Handbooks
If you are interested in applying, you will NEED to memorize the Training Handbook. These handbook will tell you how to train and educate the Low Ranks of the Armed Forces.

Message me here or on roblox for the handbook

Requirements
To apply you must

• Be able to speak in French and English (7th Grade+ Language Education)
  • Be able to react to what people may say and do as some recruits may be young
  • Be active with at least 2 training per week (On an active week)
  • Be able to communicate with the Force to get them up an active.
  • Know 7th Grade+ Math, Science and History
  • Able to rank people after training
  • Decent Grammar
  • Decent Combat Skills

This is a 2 part application.You will be tested on all of these things after written application. then you will be ranked

iconforroleplay

Military Command Job Listing

Canada is looking for Military Command Officers. These people will control the Armed Forces when carrying out public duties. You will be tasked with overseeing Public Events and keeping Civilians, Military Forces and Regimental Commanders in order while events are happening. These people will need to have Officer or higher in the Armed Forces and be in or had experience with at least one Regiment (Allies section of armed forces) to apply

Duties
  • Guard the King
  • Oversee Public Events
  • Control Convoy and Protection
  • Organize specific precautions for keeping Civilians and the King safe
  • Work with the Royal Family to set up the events i.e Public Speakings, Parades, Military Convoy/Patrols and Military Evacuations

Enlistment Process

• PHASE ONE
    Message HR/Trainer of the Armed Forces or Me on roblox or here to inquire.
    Answer some questions to determine capabilities
    Check of rank and time spent serving Canada’s armed forces.

• PHASE TWO
    Physical Training
    Classroom Training
    Written Test
    Event Test

• PHASE 3
    Get Ranked and Serve Canada!

Still Looking for trainers and military command. DM me if interested