[CANCELED] Egg Hunt 2021 Hub World Opportunity!

UPDATE
Due to issues, including negotiating a proper payment with possible developers, I’m cancelling this project. You can no longer reach out to me if you want to reply.

ORIGINAL POST

Introduction

Hello! I’m Chrisofdoom, and I’m looking for developers to form a team and make a fan-made hub world for next year’s Egg Hunt!

Manifesto

The game will act as a hub world that will connect all the games participating in the Egg Hunt, and will feature an additional story. I’m looking for developers to make the hub and to bring this vision to life. Here’s what I’m looking for:

@chrisofdoom- Project Manager, animator
@???- Builder
@Bestlover44, @??? - Scripters
@???- Modeler
@???- UI Designer

Builder- You will build low poly maps for the worlds, plus buildings, teleporters, and props. I’m looking for a style similar to the Egg Hunt 2019 hub world. Play it here to get a sense of what I’m talking about: Egg Hunt 2019 Scrambled In Time - Roblox

Scripter- You will code the UI, menus, teleporters to the games and the worlds in the hub game, missions, badges, animations store, dialog, and bosses, plus the egg data that will be needed to advance to other worlds.

Modeler- You’ll be modeling and texturing some props, weapons, eggs, pets, and aircraft, plus the characters. The style for the props and eggs will be low poly, while the rest will not. Pets will, however, be in low poly form (Which sadly means they’ll be cubic pets). Play these games to see what I mean: Egg Hunt 2019 Scrambled In Time - Roblox

UI Designer- You will design menus, prompts, the shop, dialog menus, and the startup screen. I’m looking for a style Similar to this:

(Credit: @Bylocks via this post: FREE! Cartoon UI Pack)

Bonus Opportunity

Hallows Eve 2018 had a hub world that connected the hub to the games, and each of the games had teleporters that teleports back to the hub. As this years’ Egg Hunt requires game hopping, many of the games won’t have a teleporter to teleport back to the hub, this would require players to exit the game to go to another one. For this opportunity, if your game is in the Egg Hunt, add a teleporter that teleports the player back into the hub. This job isn’t expected to be done nor filled until after the games have been chosen. I’m hoping to contact Roblox to make this happen, and to get additional support on the hub.

Payment

Payment will be negotiable, and it will only be in Robux. You can choose from a set amount of Robux to a percentage of Robux from the Game’s earnings.

Additional Info

Contact me here or on Discord (chrisofdoom Discord#0474) to apply. As always, you must be 13 years old or older to apply. Deadline to apply is in Late January. Thanks for reading, Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.