[CANCELLED] New Post will be Made Soon

:wave: | About Us
Hi there, thank you so much for showing interest in this position! JavaHut is a forthcoming bakery establishment on the Roblox platform that aspires to introduce a new era within the business community on Roblox. With our soon to be advanced techology and innovative ideas, we are sure to grow and intrigue many users!

:clipboard: | The Team
Our team of employees:
(yes it is a one man job at the moment, we are working on hiring now!)

@usayze - Owner
@couldbeyou - Scripter

:information_source: | About the Job
We are searching for a passionate and advanced Lua programmer to create all technological assets for our game. This includes spill cleanage functions, restock, a cashier system, an advanced baking system and other gamepass-related scripts.

:x: | Requirements
Though we are not going to be very strict on how we would like our developer, there are some requirements!

• 2+ years of scripting experience is preferred
  • Must have Discord to communicate & must be interactive
  • Must send consistent updates
  • Must be 13 years or older

:white_check_mark: | Perks
Our developers will receive multiple perks! This includes the following:

• LGBTQ+ and BAME friendly environment
  • Ability to utilize every in-game perk/gamepass
  • Will receive Noted Customer after job is complete

:moneybag: | Payment
Payment will not be negotiable nor will the process. Please understand that you don’t have to work for us if you don’t appreciate the method that we will go about this! There is no need to leave a comment and criticize, I have seen it happen to many people.

• 30,000-60,000 Robux [may increase depending on delivery speed and such] after finished product is obtained.

:phone: | Contact
You can contact me through the Developer Forum or via Discord (Sethifyed#2804). I advise utilizing Discord for the quickest response.

Heya I can help you with this!

Discord: OFB_5#4996

Your tag does not work. Would you do me the favor of adding me?

I’m HIGHLY intrested on this project!

My portfolio isn’t good enough but i’ll update it when I done jobs.
Discord: ZelqDev#0001

Price updated to range from 30,000 Robux to 60,000 Robux!

1 Like

Can you describe the tasks you need completed?

Hi sir , i am wondering if u need a user interface designer for your bakery game ?

As I mentioned, further description will be provided upon acceptation.

No, not at the moment. Thanks for showing interest!

1 Like

Hello, I applied and sent you my portfolio on discord, I’m cookie#3984, looking forward to hear back from you soon!

Hey I’d love to apply for the position, I’m a scripted with 6 years of experience, I sent a friend request, the name is SpicyHoney#3619

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.