Candelzoo | Builder Portfolio ( Outdated )

Yes. This is his part time job

I don’t see anything about USD does that mean no USD?

That response makes no sense, trust me, no decent - good builder builds for free, it’s not like we try to earn money, and ’ Do you think this is real life to spend 8-10 hours every day for money? ’ makes no sense, I build up to 10 hours a day, so I try to get mine, the only thing u showing here that u have no sign of intelligent, since this makes me mad, calling me out for not working for free, Nothing is free.
Have a Great Day!

3 Likes

Yeah, i need to update my portfolio, because i do accept USD

1 Like

I just wanted to say that I strongly admire your work. It really is inspiring and you are honestly one of my favorite builders. Keep up the phenomenal work!

2 Likes

Aw thx. ( 30 Charrrrrrrrrrrr )

1 Like

IN Desperate Need Of a Buidler/Modeler I will Pay through Group Funds or USD I have contacted you via discord at Fimlinz#4004

Do you make smaller assets such as guns/weapons, armour and morphs?

Honestly I don’t have anything to say about this I also honestly really like the creativity you put in this I would also consider It very eye catching to the viewers it also helped with the bright and vibrant colors in the background It’s pretty much perfect I honestly would hire you.

NIce job :+1:

1 Like

Just noticed a minor mistake fix in your file name at the last image change amd to and ok.

no, i do not model guns, armour, tools etc, mostly focusing on stuff like maps and so on

1 Like

Uhm, I do not understand? ( 30Char )

you just fixed It before when you said I am Candelz, 14 years old and been building for 2 and a half years. you said amd instead of and minor mistake of course.

These builds take time and skill. Someone this good isn’t going to spend their time on something where they get nothing out of it, meanwhile they could be earning 5k robux.

1 Like

I will soon update my Portfolio with newer/better stuff. As well some other cool stuff like discounts for returning costumers and so on!

2 Likes

Cool cant wait! your builds are spectacular

1 Like

Looks awesome. I used to think that low poly was the easiest to do, but I now realize that it’s extremely hard. Your builds really get the cartoony/ bright effect out there. I love it.

1 Like

Builds look spectacular, I added you on Discord @Nexorite#6741

1 Like

I would love to hire you for my latest upcoming project, but it seems that your discord has changed. Could you please provide your new discord tag? Thank you!

Best regards.

Hello Candelzoo. I am reaching out to you to ask you if you would be interested in getting paid for some builds. Please answer me back if you are interested so we can negotiate a price. I don’t know what happened and why you deleted your twitter/discord account but, maybe it was a scam or something idk but I am very serious about this. You are the best low-poly builder I have seen yet on this website. So please, reach out to me anytime you can.