Candelzoo | Builder Portfolio ( Outdated )

Thx for pointing the wrong Discord tag out, but il sadly do not take commissions atm!

I only changed the name and tag of my twitter and discord, cuz of that the link/tag doesn’t work, thx for pointing that out, ( its fixed now ) i sadly do not take any commissions atm.

When will you be available? I’d really like to hire you for a job.

probably in a few months. 30 Cha

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. Please get back to me whenever you’re free. I’m trying to get my game out soon after summer and I really like your building style. Have a good day :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve sent over a request on discord [K,#1312] to hopefully discuss a large-scale map to be done, your preferred payment prioritized.

Hope to hear from you soon. :slight_smile:

I suggest you put what method you want to use to get the robux from. That was probably worded incorrectly but you get it. You should put in the Builder Portfolio if you take Group funds or T-shirts. :+1:

Wouldn’t recommend working with joshmatt, He commissioned a me to make a map and gave me feedback throughout the entire building of the map saying he liked it ect. Then proceeded to block/unfriend me when the map was completed. Very unprofessional.

2 Likes

Hi, please accept my friend request PotatoDev#1535