Cannot activate VIP Server, despite me just renewing it

(Note: This is my 1st bug report, I don’t know if I did it correctly.)
So, me and some friends were looking to play arsenal in a VIP server, but we didn’t have a VIP server. I used to have one, and decided to renew it. When I renewed it, it took away my robux, but I can’t activate the vip server. Screenshots are below.

I don’t know if anybody else had this bug.
Reproduction Steps: I don’t know

When Bug Started Happening:5/20/2020
Game Of VIP Server: Arsenal(Arsenal - Roblox)

System Info:
Intel(R) Core™ i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60 GHZ,
16 GB,
Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

3 Likes

Try making a new server, this happened to me as well but for MM2. I just made a new server and that one worked.

1 Like

Yeah, but now he’s down 100 robux, plus another additional 100 for purchasing a new server. Has to be some other fix.

4 Likes

Also I see that something’s up with the cookies and Chrome.
Try accessing Roblox on another device or browser.
Alternatively if that doesn’t work hit me up in dms i can get you some robux.

1 Like

Tried on a new browser, this is what I get.
Tried on an IPad, didn’t work.
Let’s just hope a Roblox admin sees this thread and patches this bug.

1 Like

Getting this same issue on my own game. I don’t want to try making a new server not because I have no money, but because it will just take up more room in my game instances tab and I don’t really want that.

2 Likes

I got this as well, except when I purchased the Robux I didn’t refresh the page. Something obviously happened inside the code, which probably most people would not be aware of. I also get sent to the default subscription error and not headed back to the game website as well, which is strange as shown in the GIF. https://gyazo.com/177591ab95358e872aed9702079dc630

1 Like