Cannot add plugins to the Quick Access Bar

Studio Version: 0.457.0.414557

Not sure when this bug started as I only noticed it now but I know that I was able to add plugins to the Quick Access Bar no more than a month ago. This applies to all plugins.

edit: this only happens in unpublished games
edit 2: this happens in both unpublished and published games

16 Likes

This doesn’t really matter for me.
Whatever place I open I just can’t add plugins to the quick access bar anymore. The ones I had there before just disappeared from it.

It’s super annoying having to constantly go over to the Plugins tab just to toggle something…

4 Likes

I’m also on version 0.457.0.414557 and unable to add plugins to my quick access bar as well. I tried this on several of my unpublished and published games and still unable to add my plugins.

2 Likes

I can confirm this issue as well, I chatted with another developer who indicated that issues with plugins on the quick access began all the way back in September.

it started by removing my plugins from the bar every time i started studio, then it went to only showing them when i launched studio from the application rather than from the website or a place file (and still removing them every time) and now i just can’t add them at all

This is becoming a massive workflow issue, as running through the ribbon bar in order to access plugins is generally a massive pain in the neck, especially if you keep the ribbon minimized to maximize workspace.

5 Likes

Yes. I noticed this a week or so ago when my F3X button disappeared from my Quick Access and I could not re-add it (or any plugins that don’t use PluginActions).

I also can no longer assign plugins to keyboard shortcuts if they do not use PluginActions, which is somewhat irritating.

1 Like

I’m on version 0.459.2.2415937 and it still isn’t working. I noticed this around a week ago and I’ve tried reinstalling plugins as well as studio, still same outcome.

It’s a major hindrance since most of my plugins have drop down menus of their own.

5 Likes

Is this something that can be looked into at all? I used plugins in the quick access before hand which made my workload easier for doing some stuff quicker than normal. I know my studio currently dosn’t allow me to put any in there anymore but I know in the past I was able too

4 Likes

Having the same problem as well. It’s still not addressed.

3 Likes

Agreed. Don’t know why Roblox thought this was a good idea or was an accident but this seriously hinders my ability to develop and is an inconvenience. As of January 26, 2021, this issue is very much still present and I hope Roblox acknowledges and fixes this.

5 Likes

This bug has been fixed: image

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.