Cannot filter toolbox search to the official ROBLOX account

Issue Type: Other
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-02-17 06:02:00 (-06:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-02-17 06:02:00 (-06:00)

Reproduction Steps:

• Go to the toolbox
  • Click on the filter icon
  • Enter “ROBLOX” into the “Creator” field
  • Click on the ROBLOX user
  • Click “Apply”
  • Observe as it instead selects and filters to a terminated user named “roblox alpha test,” yielding no results

Expected Behavior:
I expect that the ROBLOX account will be the first result and will be properly selected when clicked on.

Actual Behavior:
A terminated user named “roblox alpha test” takes priority in the search and steals input away from me clicking the official account.

This completely prevents me from filtering audio searches to the APM catalog. I can’t even use the website, as it completely ignores my filters.

https://streamable.com/b36kix

Workaround:

22 Likes

Multiple audios aren’t popping up when I search, the same goes for models, it’s started recently

^
Every time I search for an audio, I only get results of Roblox created audios.

2 Likes

Trying to find ROBLOX-created items in the toolbox is impossible.

3 Likes

Thank god someone posted a bug report about these 2 issues, it’s been driving me crazy that I can’t use the filter to search for specific audio made by Roblox.

Please fix ASAP, as this would be hurting developers who can’t pay to upload audio and would wish to use copyright-free music instead.

5 Likes

Not really. You can search up “Sword” and the first option is the classic sword published by the roblox account.

Attempting to view the inventory through any model they publish won’t work anymore either. This is frustrating when I just need one gear that they uploaded! This is driving me nuts!

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

6 Likes

This issue should now be resolved! If this issue is still occurring, please create a new topic for us to look into.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.