Cannot Insert a Model from My Models

When going to insert a model that is in My Models, if the model is Off Sale, sometimes it tells me I am not able to insert it.
(Example Model: Thebackyard - Roblox)

I only have UGC Bodies & Heads / Upgrade Shorelines Betas turned on.

2 Likes

Hi there, thanks for reporting this - are you finding that you are consistently unable to insert models from other creators that are now offsale, or is this only happening intermittently for such models?

1 Like

It comes and goes.
If I re-open studio, it will generally be fixed for the particular asset I was having trouble with.

It’s not happening for every model I try, but it’s happening about once a day at minimum, some days 3-4 times.

1 Like

Thanks, are there any assets it’s happening for moreso than others? I haven’t been able to reproduce it with my own assets and alt accounts so far.

2 Likes

The correlation seems to be when I try to insert something very soon after opening studio / inserting something that is not for sale.

I sometimes have that problem too. But only on big things, so i would say that model might lot of things inside of it

ignore my english i am actually polish

or maybe make it youur self or just copy it on a game that you will even not finish

We attempted to reproduce the bug but couldn’t. Could you provide more specifics or steps for replication? If not, We will unfortunately need to close out the issue.

This issue has been resolved. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.