Cannot load assets

Virtually every time I join a game with many audio, mesh, or texture assets, these fail to load. Here is a screenshot of the developer console while I was playing an game created by my friend (the loading is successful). I am uncertain how this occurs, but I am playing on a top-end device (2023 M2 Max MacBook Pro).
Note: Like many large-scale games, the one in the screenshot features an asset loading system where players immediately join but still need to wait for the assets to fully load.

1 Like

Hi, I’m seeing multiple errors here.

• User not authorized to access asset - This is due to a permission error with audio assets. Has the game creator granted the universe permission to use these audio assets?
  • Requested asset is archived - Archived assets can’t be loaded. They must be unarchived to work again.
  • Asset is not approved for the requester - This asset is either pending or failing moderation.
  • Temp read failed - These are due to the previous errors of not being able to load an asset due to archival or moderation status.

Hopefully this helps debug the issue! Let me know if you have any more questions.

3 Likes

Could you provide game links to help reproduce, and system details like network type for example?

Why would we receive the “Not approved” error if we never were told the audio failed moderation?

Also, what is wrong with moderation lately? The appeals process is completely broken. Do humans not look at appeals anymore?