Cannot load published place

Reproduction Steps
I Currently can’t open my place file in studio. Opening this place file throws an error each time:

It may have to do with me looping through every UnionOperation/MeshPart and changing it’s RenderFidelity to automatic in an attempt to fix my unrelated issue: High Ping Spikes on Player Joins - #5 by LordRugdumph

Afterwards I published and can no longer join a live server, and reopen the place in studio.

Expected Behavior
I should be able to open studio without any issues.

Actual Behavior
I get this error each time. I’ve disabled all my plugins also it still occurs:
Loading_Problem

Workaround
I can always revert the version but wanted to report the bug before attempting to redo what I was doing with renderfidelity.

Issue Area: Studio
Issue Type: Connectivity
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-02-25 00:02:00 (-05:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-02-25 00:02:00 (-05:00)

10 Likes

This is in #bug-reports:studio-bugs . Why are you telling the poster to go to the support inbox? DevForum bug categories are the right place to report bugs.

4 Likes

oh sorry I didn’t realise, I thought the support page was the right placee

3 Likes

Hi. When you run into this issue in studio, are you opening the place from local file or Roblox? If you are opening it from Roblox, is team create on for the place? Thanks.

Hi, I also have this problem too, I cant open my place to its a local file you know how to fix it? Thanks

3 Likes

I also just started having this issue as well today.
Is there supposed to be an update or something, but it wasn’t rolled out to the public yet?

EDIT: that got fixed fast, but it doesn’t help that i’ve restarted studio a lot to get it to work

7 Likes

No, your error message is clearly different from the one in the first post here. File a new thread.

Not every instance of Studio not opening should go on the same bug report.

3 Likes

Hi, has this issued been encountered again recently ?

3 Likes

Im getting this error message

3 Likes

Getting this too. Cannot commit any scripts at all.

Yes, I’m currently experiencing it.

3 Likes

Same here. My game won’t load at all. When I was still in none of the meshes would load.

2 Likes

When trying to open a local file instead of one thats saved on roblox this happens:

The sky turns black, and the base plate texture is missing, as well as the plugins images and sound ids

having loading issues here as well.

6 Likes

3 Likes

I’m getting HTTP 400 errors whenever I try to load non-team create places. This error just started happening after downloading today’s Studio update.

badrequest

4 Likes

Yea mine is published with no team create.

Getting this issue and its very annoying it just started happening.

1 Like

This issue is not related, there is an outage which is not tracked on the status page yet.

@Landomon2008
@phindr
@Meat_Make
@zacmatthias
@AbuMuA
@Voxiuss

c.c @NotARobloxEngineer

ContentDelivery is down and the API is returning the above error

4 Likes

I know it’s separate but this looks like where everyone else is reporting it so I am going with the flow.

1 Like