Cannot login devforum on iOS

• Descriptive title; Cannot login devforum on iOS

• Detailed description of bug; When I login to devforum on iOS(safari and chrome), unknown error occurs and cannot login (screenshot attached).

• When it started happening;

• login on iOS mobile for both safari and chrome browser
    • In addition, similar bugs happen on Roblox studio on Mac OS (M1pro chip and Monterey OS). I cannot login by launching studio directly since 19,Oct, but can login via create.roblox.com. However, when I launch multiple sessions in testing mode(multi-client simulation), the samething happens; pop up login menu and login failed.
  • Screenshots and videos of the bug;

• Steps to reproduce the issue (be minimal, specific, consistent!)

3 Likes

Sorry, but I can’t reproduce this issue. I’m typing on an IOS right now. Check if your account has gotten a warning or something

2 Likes

I logged out and in yesterday on my iPhone.
It was a little bit slow, that’s all.

1 Like

Thanks for the details, this bug lines up with some change we rolled out recently. Reaching out to you privately to get some more information!

2 Likes

I’m always on my phone (even actually) and I never got this problem.

Hey @theseaaroundus could you try this now and let me know if it’s resolved or not?

We made a few tweaks that we think should resolve the issue for you.

1 Like

Yes, it works! Thanks for your prompt response. Also, Studio is working. —message from iphone

1 Like

Thanks again for the clear details in DM, glad it’s working now!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.