Cannot play test, studio is not working

21:11:19.629   ▶ Error loading core scripts: No verified patch could be loaded (x2)  -  Studio
  21:11:39.900  Failed to load core scripts: No verified patch could be loaded  -  Studio
  21:11:50.252  No verified patch could be loaded  -  Studio

Just says this and then quits. When I press play, it loads for like 15-30 seconds and lags out my whole PC. Then it just quits back to the main screen.

I have tried restarting studio many times.

6 Likes

thats what its doing for me to

i dont know why i restarted my pc and it keeps saying that and it wont open studio files

2 Likes

Fortunately it’s not your fault

2 Likes

it’s not your fault, we are all having the same problem, hopefully it will be solved soon!

2 Likes
I was able to go to %LOCALAPPDATA%\Roblox\Versions Delete all versions,
Ran RobloxStudioLauncherBeta.exe,
...and now it works.
There must have been a bad update pushed out =/
11 Likes

That was the fix I was looking for, I thank you with utmost respect for shedding light for a way to resolve this grave issue.

1 Like

How would I do, I uninstalled Roblox Player and Roblox Studio along with both launchers and I am unable to reinstall both, any help with this?

1 Like

If you mean “reinstall” you can go to Roblox Download
and download roblox and install it after that, a roblox studio icon on the desktop will show up click on it and it will install.

1 Like

If anyone sees this problem and has not fixed it can you please reach out to me? We’d love to see a zip file with the folder before you delete all versions.

2 Likes

My friend is experiencing this issue as of now, should I send him your way?

1 Like

I also started recently experiencing this issue. When I hit F5 my studio completely locks up for a solid minute. Here’s a video of the issue:

it happened to me again after i deleted the file
and this happens the roblox file stays there

1 Like

Hi! I am starting to have this issue today since about 10 minutes ago:

I sent a DM.

1 Like

Mine is crashing on cooldown when I make a new place.

1. Make a new place file with baseplate only
  2. Run the place in studio
  3. Crash
1 Like

this is still happening to me every time studio updates, I have to reinstall studio to get playtesting to work otherwise the place just crashes with the same error @cooljay12019 posted.

I am experiencing this issue… :frowning_face:
If any staff member would like to reach out, I’d be happy to send my non-working Versions and DataModelPatch over DMs. Very frustrating issue, reinstalling studio is definitely not an ideal workaround especially when I’m still dealing with a bug that makes it so I have to go through the laborious process of adding an exception for roblox studio to my NVidia Control Panel each time it is installed or updated.

Use Win + R, Type in the following down on the link below, and go ahead and delete all studio versions. That should fix it

Reminder: It may take a few minutes to delete them since there’s allot in there

for me, when i open ANY team create games, i get this error, this is not a specific game, but even a baseplate with team create has that issue

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.