Cannot report items on mobile

• Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.

When attempting to using the Roblox site to report anything from decals to users you are sent to a dead page when you press report abuse.

• How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.

Happens every time from both the mobile user agent and in the Roblox app on Android

• Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1acmbcYJErJyRKCsxmVSkDSV3sG2uKJEo/view

2 Likes

Is your confusion that the Submit button is greyed out? I thought the “Tell us what you think” is placeholder text for your report. Try tapping on it and typing your report.

Edit: Was able to reproduce the bug. Escalating the report.

1 Like

There isn’t a form on that page when I check using a user-agent changing extension.
I can click the “See Community Rules” text if I want to refresh the page too on both Android chrome and in a browser with a changed user-agent.

If I enable the submit button and try to submit, no messages appear.

If I click on the X I also get a TypeError if I am not in the Roblox app.