Cannot sort experiences on List Mode

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to sort my experiences while using List Mode. Currently I need to switch back to Grid Mode, pick my desired sort option and then enter back into List Mode. For some reason, sorting is the only option that doesn’t carry over to List Mode; both the search bar and view change survive a mode change.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I could have the convenience of not having to exit List Mode just to change how I sort my experiences. It reduces my friction towards sorting and allows for a good user experience while using List Mode.

6 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. Which columns do you like to sort on? We will note this down and revisit when we have a chance to improve list mode.

1 Like

Oh dear, I’m incredibly sorry, this is embarrassing. I’ve just noticed the ability to click on the columns to sort because you pointed that out. I didn’t seem to be able to get it to work last time I tried but sure enough clicking the headings allows me to sort. All the sort options provided by Grid are available on List Mode. Seems what I want is already a feature.

2 Likes

That’s great! Actually the dropdown does provide one option not available in list mode - sort by date modified. But that ordering isn’t very natural, so we don’t provide it in list mode. That is something we’re working on fixing. Let us know any other problems you have. Thanks

3 Likes