Cannot Swipe to Navigate when UIPageLayout Contains ScrollingFrame

When it started happening: 2020-04-13T01:07:00Z
Possibly before now, but I’ve only just noticed it.

Description of bug
When a UIPageLayout has a ScrollingFrame as its sibling, the user cannot swipe to navigate between pages when swiping over the ScrollingFrame.

I have attached a video of the bug captured from my phone. It also occurs in Studio using the emulator. My “pages” consist of only ScrollingFrames (which in turn also have ScrollingFrames as their descendants, to form the collapsible-sections). The ScrollingFrames are only scrollable on the Y-axis. As you can see from the video, it somewhat registers a swipe and the next page peeks out, but it doesn’t actually move between pages.

Attachments
Reproduction: TouchPageNavRepro.rbxm (4.9 KB)

System Specs (Phone)

Name Details
Model Google Pixel 4 XL
Operating System Android 10 (QQ2A.200405.005)
Security Update 5th April 2020
Roblox App Version 2.427.399257
Screen 6.3", 1440x3040px (19:9), HDR, 90Hz refresh
Memory 6GB
Chipset Qualcomm® Snapdragon 855™
CPU 2.84 GHz + 1.78 GHz, 64-bit Octa-Core
GPU Adreno 640
WiFi Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz + 5 GHz 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO
Additional Details https://store.google.com/gb/product/pixel_4_specs
4 Likes

Update; the UI shown in the video is now live in the game itself. Touch navigation is enabled.

Thank you for submitting this report. We are currently reviewing all bug reports to ensure we have not overlooked any ongoing issues. Since this issue was reported over two years ago, can you please confirm you are still experiencing the problem? If so, please respond to this thread, and we will investigate. If we do not receive any response within 30 days, we will consider this matter resolved. Thank you.