Cannot teleport Players to Another Experience:

Hello! In my previous topic through the category #help-and-feedback:scripting-support, Cannot get Humanoid's Property:, I was encountering bugs to have the players teleported while detecting the Humanoid’s property…

Eventually, after a little bit of time, a few users helped me to understand the problem and now it successfully works! However, the script somehow does not make players teleport to the game called RB Battles. I have tried to use the property TeleportToPlaceInstance and TeleportAsync, but no results rather than an error code 773.

I am not sure if it is because the other experience needs to have third-party teleport enabled too… It is not private for sure to say.

Can anyone help me? If so, that would be appreciatable! Thank you

The code is fine! But once being triggered in the ProximityPrompt, it prints the error code 773 in-game.

local ProximityPromptService = game:GetService("ProximityPromptService")
local TeleportService = game:GetService("TeleportService")

local BBB = game.Workspace.Folder.bbb

local ProximityPrompt = script.Parent

local ProximityPrompt_BBB = {
	ProximityPrompt.ActionText == "???";
	ProximityPrompt.ClickablePrompt == true;
	ProximityPrompt.Enabled == true;
	ProximityPrompt.HoldDuration == 20;
	ProximityPrompt.KeyboardKeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.E;
}

local targetGameId = 12167511287 -- Replace with the ID of the game you want to teleport to
local targetPlace = "Save the Universe..." -- Replace with the name of the place you want to teleport to

local function onBeingTeleported(humanoid, plr)
	humanoid.WalkSpeed = 0
	humanoid.JumpHeight = 0
	TeleportService:TeleportAsync(targetGameId, targetPlace, plr)
end

ProximityPrompt.Triggered:Connect(function(player) -- gets the player who triggered the prompt
	if player then -- if player exists
		local char = player.Character or workspace:FindFirstChild(player.Name) -- gets characer
		onBeingTeleported(char:FindFirstChild("Humanoid"), player) -- runs the function, as well as sending the humanoid and player arguments.
		task.wait(1)
		print("Teleporting")
	end
end)

Try this

local ProximityPromptService = game:GetService("ProximityPromptService")
local TeleportService = game:GetService("TeleportService")

local BBB = game.Workspace.Folder.bbb

local ProximityPrompt = script.Parent

local ProximityPrompt_BBB = {
	ProximityPrompt.ActionText == "???";
	ProximityPrompt.ClickablePrompt == true;
	ProximityPrompt.Enabled == true;
	ProximityPrompt.HoldDuration == 20;
	ProximityPrompt.KeyboardKeyCode == Enum.KeyCode.E;
}

local targetGameId = 12167511287 -- Replace with the ID of the game you want to teleport to

local function onBeingTeleported(humanoid, plr)
	humanoid.WalkSpeed = 0
	humanoid.JumpHeight = 0
	TeleportService:TeleportAsync(targetGameId, {plr})
end

ProximityPrompt.Triggered:Connect(function(player) -- gets the player who triggered the prompt
	if player then -- if player exists
		local char = player.Character or workspace:FindFirstChild(player.Name) -- gets characer
		onBeingTeleported(char:FindFirstChild("Humanoid"), player) -- runs the function, as well as sending the humanoid and player arguments.
		task.wait(1)
		print("Teleporting")
	end
end)