Cannot unsubscribe from VIP server, charging me every month

When trying to cancel my VIP server (This has been happening for months and it’s renewed for multiple months), a message saying “An error occurred.” This has resulted in the VIP server remaining active for a while, even when I didn’t want it to.

This bug happens every time I try to cancel. I don’t have any other VIP servers, so I cannot test it on others.

This bug happens on the website, on the game || Pool Tycoon 4 || - Roblox

Browser version: Google Chrome 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)
The bug started happening a few months back, perhaps around 3-4 months when I deposited my robux into a group.

10 Likes

Describe the bug
-When I click Cancel Payments for the Subscription Status button of the VIP server, it does not allow me to cancel renewing payments and instead displays “An error has occurred” or “Unknown Error Occurred”, leaving the Subscription Status button green.

How often does the bug happen?
-This happens whenever I try to make the VIP server subscription status inactive.

Steps to Reproduce

1. On any VIP server, click Configure.
  2. Once on the configuration page, click the Subscription Status button, and click Cancel Payments.

Context for the bug

Where does this bug happen?
-The bug happens on the website, on After The Flash: Mirage [7] - Roblox

When did this bug start happening?
-The bug started happening for me today.

Additional information
My browser version: Mozilla Firefox 69.0.2 (Firefox Release) (64-bit)

5 Likes

I’ve also started to receive this bug. I’m also receiving the error message “Unknown Error Occurred” by taking the same steps as posted above. I’m not running any extensions and nothing was reported in the dev console.

3 Likes

STILL receiving this bug on my end as well.

Got charged today for a VIP server I’ve been trying to cancel. As with the others, I’m getting the “Unknown Error Occurred” message and there is no errors reported int he Output or the Network sections of the console in both Mozilla Firefox and Windows Edge browsers. Had a friend test this issue out as well and they are receiving the same set of issues. I am running extensions on the Firefox browser however my Edge browser is a completely fresh install. Also tried cancelling the subscription while my PC was connected to my cellular hotspot, still no dice.

This is happening for me too. Can’t cancel vip server

Also having this issue and it doesn’t show your reoccurring payments on your transaction list. So I have no general idea how much robux was lost.

~ it’d be neat to be able to see your reoccurring payments on transaction log

Hey everyone,
So I have been having this with unfriending people.

There was a simple fix for me, I just had to unlock my account pin to do so.

Did one of you try this or has an account pin?

I don’t have an account PIN. I only have 2FA which I’d rather not turn off each time I buy a VIP server.

Update: Just checked again, you are able to cancel your subscription now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.