Cannot Update/Configure Specific Badge

This badge was created before the corresponding game’s release. I gave it a generic name and icon so as not to spoil anything about the game prior to its release, planning to update it later once most players had obtained it. I have done this many times in the past, and have been able to update other badges just fine.

Every time I attempt to change the name or icon for this badge, the error “Something failed. Please try again later” appears at the top of the web page in a red banner.

I think this is related to the fact that the place slot we uploaded to was previously moderated by Roblox. When we released the game, we found that players could not enter it. We had to have Roblox employees fix the place internally. I think this badge may need to be fixed internally as well.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I just found this post: Unable to configure badges

The solution turned out to be the same thing: just enter a Description. I have been trying to update this badge off and on for two months, and all I had to do the whole time was add a description…

I guess just please try to fix the site to either accept no description, or make it clear to the user that the description is required?

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.