Unable to configure badges

I am unable to save changes when configuring my badges, specifically changing their icons. This happens 100% of the time when I click the save button, and a red error message appears at the top of the screen that says “Something failed. Please try again later”. Meaning that I am completely unable to update their icons, titles, or descriptions.

One of my friends suggested that I allow third party cookies in my browser, and I have tried this to no avail.

This started happening yesterday around noon. I have tried several different badges (all in the same game) but the problem persists.

I’m a PC user using Google Chrome on Windows 10, if that helps.

7 Likes

Strange question, any chance you have an adblocker on? I know that can make some features on the site finicky.

Actually yes, I do. I tried disabling it, but that didn’t work either.

Things you can do.

• Check Connection
  • Check that you’re logged in still

If nothing works I’d personally contact support if no one answers the fix. Or report it to bugs.

Okay I think my issue has resolved itself. I was able to update them successfully after adding a description. Thanks for trying to help.

3 Likes

Try restoring your browser settings.

1 Like

Same exact thing is happening to me right now, no clue how to fix it. Tried changing the description of the badge, and other things but it still gives me the same error.

1 Like

Same thing happening to me, same error every time on every badge no matter what name, description and image i add.

Does anyone know a fix to this problem?

Still An Issue for me today when changing badge icon but i resolved it by changing badge name and adding image and i got an successful icon update. You can then change the name back.

Bumping, is still an issue for me today with no resolution in sight. This particular badge will refuse to update its icon.

Affected badge:

1 Like

I don’t know if this can help but I fixed this issue by importing the image into the badge and before clicking save updating the name to a different one and it worked.

3 Likes

For me, I had to reduce the size of the image I uploaded for the badge, Roblox recommends 512x512 pixel images, so I just resized my image and I was finally able to upload my badge.

Hope this helps someone else!

1 Like