Cannot Update Moon Animator to Moon Animator 2

Guys I’ve got Moon Animator when it was free but now it updated to Moon Animator 2 and someone told me people that got it before can update it for free but I cant update why

This is the proof that I owned a Moon Animator

When I tried to update it
Image2

1 Like

This isn’t a whether you’ve bought Moon Animator or not thing. Have you not read where it explicitly states that it failed to download plugin?

Looking into network error status 409, an article states:

When a 409 error occurs, it means that the client was not able to successfully create or update a resource due to a conflict with the current state of the resource. This can result in broken links, missing or incorrect information, or other issues that can negatively impact the user experience.

Consider uninstalling Moon Animator and installing it again. Your account already has obtained it and you will be able to install it for free.

Also, consider moving this topic to #help-and-feedback:platform-usage-support

1 Like

So I uninstalled it and where to install it again? I went to the marketplace and it need to pay 1700 Robux :skull:

1 Like

That is an unusual occurrence. You can try searching through “My Plugins” inside toolbox for Moon Animator. I don’t mean to blame, but you might as well contact Roblox to restore your purchase since you might have deleted your purchase from it. When purchasing assets (even free assets), it will always register onto your transaction history.

(It’s the same plugin, so it can’t really just make you re-purchase it if they moved from legacy to 2)

1 Like

I really appreciate the information you have provided, it started after Moon Animator was updated to Moon Animator 2 so it made me quit animating. I have searched in my plugin inventory and I see there’s no Moon Animator in my inventory. I’m contacting Roblox support. What help category should I choose?

Try with category missing items? Is there if there is none, just explain it in the description

Alr, the Customer support said he couldn’t do anything about my issue I had to contact the developer of Moon Animator 2, so I decided to purchase it again.

BAD ENDING

1 Like