Cannot upload decals to Roblox

When I try uploading a file, it goes to error 400 page. This doesn’t seem to happen when uploading files to other sections.

Does anyone knows how to fix this / what am I doing wrong?

1 Like

try uploading from the asset manager in studio

1 Like

This seems to work, thanks.

However it did “moderate” my image name. I hope this doesn’t count as a mini strike on my account or something like that.

Sometimes roblox does this for things like “inappropriate” content (Names, thumbnail images etc). Usually to overcome this I just name it something stupid and kiddish like “EPIC RACE CAR!!” And it seems to work. Idk you should probably follow @HeartBeatStoppah’s advice because I just suck at helping people but good luck op!

1 Like

Yeah thats actually a pretty common thing for me. Fortunately the appeals team on roblox is not as bad as people make it out to be. When i make appeals for my assets i usually get a response within a day or two and have yet to have my appeal rejected. Of course this depends on what it is you posted but as long as it isnt grossly inappropriate you should be fine after appealing.

heres the link

and this one below is the article to guide you through what you need to put in for that link above. Read this first.

I disagree with the appeal system being ok (my experience is just automated response with no intelligent life to discuss the appeal with),
but in this case it was a roblox server issue, not a content moderation problem.

try the link i sent you. This is the official page to appeal moderation. This gets a human from the moderation team to review the item. Keep in mind that the moderation team isnt going to respond with anything like “hey bro i checked ur item out and it seems good to go”. They have to be proffessional and might have a script or outline to follow when replying.

If youve tried the link and they still say no then you should revisit the roblox TOS because you might be violating it.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.